Monday, August 13, 2012

Gratuitous Baby Photos

My favourite part of blog-browsing is looking through all the pretty pictures of bloggers' families & homes. I haven't been very good at emailing updated photos of Wesley or even posting them to Facebook so when I recently spent an afternoon flipping through all the pics of W since he was born I thought, why not do a little post dedicated to Nugget? This will probably be an ongoing thing as more photos come in but here is a little taste of some of my favourites over the last 4 months.

Wesley's newborn photo shoot - copyright Sarah Mavro Photography
copyright Sarah Mavro Photography
Protective big sister
with Uncle Neil

Don't they both look terrified?
naked tummy time
 This is only a small sample of the hundreds of photos that make me smile & tear-up all at the same time. It's crazy how much he has changed in such a short period, he doesn't even look like the same little baby we brought home from the hospital! Thank goodness we have pictures to remember the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment