Monday, October 1, 2012

Andrea & Mike's Wedding

It's been two weeks since Andrea & Mike's wedding and I'm still gushing about how beautiful the whole day was. The weather was perfect, sunny but not too warm, as if made to order. The ceremony was the best mix of humor & a strong message of "putting your partner first" which made me reflect on my own wedding vows. And ohmygoodness the bride's dress was gorgeous! Naturally, every detail, large or small, was representative of the couple.
We had a great time catching up with friends (who make us feel like family) and celebrating with the bride & groom. I just loved the way Mike was smiling all day!

Now I want Kevin & I to have another wedding so I can have all the cool things Andrea & Mike did!
I'm just so excited that the whole day was so wonderful & full of love.

Congratulations Dr. & Mrs. Kolinsky!

No comments:

Post a Comment