Sunday, January 13, 2013

What I Wore This Week

Monday morning I woke up eager to tackle two Happiness Project goals: get dressed and clean as I go. I'm working on an update for the latter but today I'll just fill you in on what I wore this week.

{shades of grey}
 {favourite leggings from American Apparel}
{Free People top, American Eagle jeggings}
{braving the cold in layers}
{a hat & glasses kind of day}
{coral denim from J.Crew}

I've been struggling with my wardrobe lately (stay tuned for that story) but I'm finding it less tempting to reach for the lounge wear in the mornings. I really like picking outfits and looking presentable, even when I end up staying in all day. I'm still a sucker for easy and comfortable, as you probably gathered from all the cotton and spandex, perhaps next week I'll kick it up a notch. Or not. Baby steps.

What are your go-to outfits?

No comments:

Post a Comment