Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Dress-ed For Winter

Spring is coming early this year! At least according to Punxsutawney Phil. While the weather has been warming up a bit around here (like, single digits below zero) it's not exactly time to start unpacking your spring/summer wardrobe. Since the New Year I've been itching to get back in to my favourite skirts & dresses and last week I finally gave in. I skimmed through my closet and found a few dresses that could be paired with some warmer elements to make them more season-appropriate, this is what I came up with.

{a chambray mini with wool leggings & cashmere cardigan}

{layered shift dresses with an over-sized sweater, high socks, & boots}

 {maxi skirt with wool/cashmere cropped sweater}

 {lined skirt with tights, denim jacket with scarf}

I'm looking forward to the days of sundresses and flipflops but these outfits have at least satisfied a  wardrobe craving in the meantime.

2 comments:

  1. great solutions! especially love the middle two.

    let's hope punxsutawney phil is right; i'm SO READY for spring!

    ReplyDelete