Monday, March 18, 2013

One

Yesterday was a big day for us. Our little St Patrick's Day baby celebrated his first birthday and we celebrated one year of parenthood. We're so lucky that Wesley has so many loving people in his life - it really does take a village to raise a child. I still feel, and probably always will, that he's my little baby but now when I look at him I definitely see a big boy. He's a sweet & tender guy with a very adventurous spirit who loves to climb on anything and everything but will hug any and all stuffed animals he comes across. It's been amazing watching him grow & change, teaching him & learning from him. It really has been the best year of my life.

 {newborn}

 {one month}

 {two months}

 {three months}

 {four months}

 {five months}

 {six months}

 {seven months}

 {eight months}

{nine months}

 {ten months}

 {eleven months}

{one year}

In the excitement and chaos of his birthday party I forgot to take a 'one year photo' of Wesley - sigh - so instead his Baby Book will have a picture of him stuffing green cake in to his mouth. It really captures what the day was all about anyway.

Happy Birthday Wesley!
xo Mommy

3 comments:

  1. oh erin, what a lovely recall of wesley's first year in pictures, although i thik they are all amazing, i absolutely love the expression on his face in the month 4 photo!! So amazingly cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so much like you when you were little!!! He is so adorable I wish I could squeeze his cheeks. ;) Congrats on surviving the first year!

    ReplyDelete